When to tell your parents you’re pregnant?
Many parents-to-be wait until the end of the first trimester — around week 13 — to tell friends and family about their pregnancy.
How do I announce my pregnancy to my husband?
Try one of these fun ways to let your husband know your family is growing:
- Buy him a manual.
- Capture the moment.
- Do a puzzle.
- Get a “baby fund” piggy bank.
- Give him a coupon.
- Hide the pregnancy test.
- Let your child announce it.
- Let your future baby announce it.
When should you announce your pregnancy on social media?
As with other kinds of pregnancy announcements, most people like to wait at least until after the first trimester so if they experience a miscarriage they can have the option of keeping it quiet. Don’t forget to think about who you want to tell in person and who you want to see the news first on social media.
When you find out your pregnant What do you do?
The First 9 Things You Should Do When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- Start Taking a Prenatal Vitamin.
- Call Your OB-GYN.
- THEN CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANy.
- Start Mourning All the Foods You Can No Longer Eat.
- And Check the Ingredient Labels on Your Makeup.
- Pack Your Purse With Water and Snacks.