Enter *67 and then the number you want to block from seeing your caller ID info.
Other ways to stop nuisance calls: Add your number to the free National Do Not Call Registry by calling 888.382.
1222 or going to www.donotcall.gov.
How do I block unwanted calls on my landline?
Method 2 Blocking Specific Numbers on a Landline
- Call your telephone service provider. Ask a customer service representative whether call blocking is an available feature.
- Dial *60 on your phone.
- Add a phone number to be blocked.
- Remove a phone number from your block list.
- Hang up the phone.
Can you block a number from calling your home phone?
(*97) You can prevent incoming calls by blocking the last caller. For example, if a telemarketer calls and you want to block them from calling again, the *97 feature lets you do this without requiring the phone number. To manage or modify your Selective Call Rejection list, dial *60.
How do I block unwanted phone calls on my Verizon landline?
How to Block Incoming Unwanted Calls on Verizon Home Phones
- Dial “*60” on your land-line phone (“1160” if you are using a rotary phone).
- Dial the phone number that you would like to block when the automated service tells you to enter the number.
- Confirm the number entered is correct.
- Follow the steps for any additional numbers that you want to block.
How do I block an incoming call?
Suggested clip · 76 seconds
How to Block Calls on an Android Smartphone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip