If you’ve had sex and didn’t use any type of birth control, or if the birth control you used failed, you have the option of emergency contraception up to three days afterward.
Plan B-One Step prevents pregnancy for up to 72 hours (3 days) after having unprotected sex.
What should be eaten to avoid pregnancy?
11 Foods and Beverages to Avoid During Pregnancy
- High-Mercury Fish. Mercury is a highly toxic element.
- Undercooked or Raw Fish. Raw fish, especially shellfish, can cause several infections.
- Undercooked, Raw and Processed Meat.
- Raw Eggs.
- Organ Meat.
- Raw Sprouts.
- Unwashed Produce.
18 Jul 2018
How can I decrease my chances of getting pregnant?
- What you can do.
- 2. Make sure you’re using your birth control correctly.
- Double up by using barrier protection, too.
- 5. Make sure you’re using condoms correctly.
- You can also track your fertility and avoid sex during ovulation.
- Consider long-term birth control options.
9 Oct 2017
Are there any drugs to prevent pregnancy after 6 days?
What Is Emergency Contraception? Emergency contraception is a way to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex. Often called the morning-after pill, emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) are pills that can be taken up to 120 hours (5 days) after having unprotected sex.